Design Planning, Engineering & Production
Always with an eye for the essential, STABO provides its customers with comprehensive service and maintains continuous close contact with customers throughout the entire development process of its high-quality products.
STABO represents tradition with a future.
We reflect the character of the region, Siegerland and Southern Westphalia. For centuries now this region has been the home of iron and steel processing –
and of STABO. Here we have developed our main factory, the Boschgotthard Foundry (founded 1491), into a state-of-the-art highly specialised manufacturing plant.
The main products STABO currently manufactures are:
- Boiler drums
- High-pressure components
- Parts for mechanical and plant engineering
We not only undertake all work involving metal forming and welding in this field, we also provide both upstream and downstream services.
The comprehensive range of STABO services includes:
- Design (including strength calculation)
- Quality planning
- Close cooperation with reputable manufacturers of primary materials for creating project-specific solutions
- Manufacture of high-pressure components with unit weights up to more than 100 tons in our own production facilities
Heat treatment in our own annealing furnaces:
- L = 21.000 mm
- W = 3.850 mm
- H = 4.000 mm
- 150-ton payload
- Inspection of the components by the approval authorities
- Dispatch logistics services directly to installation location